"You said it yourself - we’re the Guardians of the Galaxy… Bitch!"
This boy makes everything feel perfect. He makes me laugh and smile when I see him. He surprises me with these kisses that just make me melt and make me feel like we’re the only two people in the world. I never thought I would feel this sort of love from anyone. And I am so incredibly lucky. To quote Christopher Titus, I have found my ice cream truck.
i still can’t believe peter quill saved the galaxy with footloose and friendship
"This isnt a project that you will be able to do the night before"
Updated for 2014!
Nightmare before Christmas
The Addams family
The Addams family value
Scooby Doo 2
It’s the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown
Don’t look under the bed
Mad monster party
The worst witch
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Shows and Halloween specials:
Phineas and Ferb 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Simpsons 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25
Lilo and Stitch
American Dragon: Jake Long
That’s so Raven
The Proud Family
Iced pumpkin cookies
Mini pumpkin swirl cheesecakes
Perfect pumpkin pie
No bake spiderweb cheesecake
Orange and black cupcakes
Spiderweb tutorial for cupcakes, cookies and brownies
Chocolate fudge cake with ghost maringues
Frankenstein marshmallow pops
No bake pumpkin spice cookie balls
Caramel apple cinnamon rolls
The ultimate Halloween spooktacular roundup
Orange pumpkin pancakes
Halloween candy buffet
DIY Halloween candy
Homemade cotton candy
25 sweet and salty Halloween snacks
15 easy Halloween dessert recipes
Candy corn fruit cups
Monster doll cookies
Spooky sweets for Halloween
Pumpkin chocolate chip bars
Pumpkin and ginger cheesecake
Honey pumpkin pie
Butternut pumpkin pies
Halloween candy made easy
64 non candy snack ideas
Ooey gooey monster eye cookies
Spooky Halloween spirits
Ghoulishly Glowing cupcakes
Frightful fruit kebabs
Poison toffee apples
Come little children
Up after midnight
Did you hear that?
Billy where are you, Billy? Is that you?
Double, double, toil & trubble
Dance around the fire
It’s too quiet
Halloween fanmix vol. 1
Halloween fanmix vol. 2
Light the torches
Conversations with ghosts
Bad moon rising
Decorations & costumes:
DIY pumpkin candles
Indoors Halloween decoration
30 DIY decorations for Halloween
Canning jar lid pumpkin
Decorating with autumn leaves
Cheap Halloween decorations
Best Halloween decorations
Halloween crafts for kids
Quick and inexpensive Halloween decorations
Last minute skeleton costumes
Last minute Wednesday Addams costume
Silent film stars costumes
Umbrella bat costume
Quick costumes for kids
60 fall decorating ideas
Fancy napkin decor
11 enchanting Halloween decorating ideas
No carve pumpkin decorating
Haunting homemade Halloween decorations
DIY Halloween decorations
Homemade Halloween decorations
How to make styrofoam tombstones
40 easy to make Halloween decors
80s makeup tutorial
Easy DIY Halloween costume ideas
Sparkly mermaid makeup tutorial
Lioness makeup tutorial
Corpse paint tutorial
1920s flapper look
Easy Halloween crafts
Spider Queen makeup tutorial
Sally (Nightmare before Christmas) makeup tutorial
Skull makeup tutorial
I have fruit polos and lollypops be jealous.
omg do many people not know what fruit polos are? they are heaven
In America, we call them lifesavers. They can be chewy or hard candy.
polos aren’t chewy and they also come in mint.
this week on: britan thinks its special
This week on america copies everything from Britain.
HOLD THE FUCK UP
Ever notice how when justifying a child’s misbehavior no one ever says stuff like “girls will be girls” or “she’s a girl”, but the list of things a “young lady” can’t do is almost endless?
You learn from a young age that masculinity comes with freedom; femininity comes with restrictions.
so apparently an arm can sell on the black market for $885, ($500 for the shoulder plus $385 for the hand an forearm)
and a leg can sell for $500 (at least thats the lowest price of an albino leg so im guessing here)
So when someone says “That’ll cost an arm ad a leg” they are roughly asking for $1,335
which is less than i would have guessed.
i didn’t spend this much time researching the cost of limbs on the black market for one note
meeting peoples moms for the first time is so intimidating because i cant tell if theyre a strict mom or a laid back mom and as i ride in their car i have to slowly figure out what breed of mom they are
there’s something very satisfying about buying office supplies but I’m not quite sure how to explain that feeling
the illusion of productivity
that’s it that’s the feeling
steve rogers was an irish-american with disabilities growing up in 30s new york in a gay neighborhood and some people actually believe he would be conservative
"with disabilities"? what disability does he have
People who say sadness doesn’t hurt physically apparently never experienced feeling so sad. I’ve felt it in my legs, my jaw, my head, my quivering lips, aching eyes, and my aching chest. It hurts my chest the most because it literally feels like your heart is in pain.
Dumbledore is literally the scum between my toes
- LEAVES A 1YO CHILD ON A DOORSTEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT LIKE ‘OH NVM THEYLL FIND HIM IN THE MORNING LOL’
- knows good and well how the dursleys are abusing and neglecting harry and just LETS THE SITUATION CONTINUE even though we see in the fifth book that he has the power to stop it (the ‘remember my last letter’). he lets harry be LOCKED UP IN A CUPBOARD and abused for ten years both because of the ””protection”’ privet dr has for harry (don’t worry, it’s only at the cost of his emotional and mental wellbeing, it’s all good) and because he WANTS harry to fall in love with the wizarding world, like voldemort did, like snape did, because it will make him easier to manipulate
- GROOMS HARRY TO BECOME A PERSON WHO WILL WILLINGLY DIE FOR ””’THE GREATER GOOD””
- PURPOSEFULLY WITHOLDS INFORMATION FROM HARRY AND KEEPS HIM UNINFORMED SO HE’LL DO WHAT DUMBLEDORE WANTS WHEN DUMBLEDORE WANTS HIM TO DO IT
- tells harry in ootp that he kept the truth from him because HE ACCIDENTALLY ENDED UP CARING ABOUT HARRY. LIKE OH HERE’S THE KID I’VE BEEN PLANNING TO KILL AND HAVE LET LIVE A MISERABLE LOVELESS LIFE IN ORDER TO RIGHT THE WRONG OF THE OTHER BOY I FEEL LIKE I LET DOWN AND I ACCIDENTALLY REALISED HE’S A HUMAN BEING WELL FUCK
- told arabella figg she couldn’t be nice to harry when he went to her house? like what the FUCK?
- after all his lectures and ”’wisdom”’ STILL GOES AFTER THE HALLOWS HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WANTS THE POWER
- literally told harry the only reason he didn’t make him a prefect was because he didn’t want people to think he ””plays favourites”” like he didn’t last minute give gryffindor the house cup like four fuckin years in a row because of harry
- KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE AND DIDN’T TELL/PREPARE HARRY FOR THE EMOTIONAL DEVASTATION OF LOSING ANOTHER/HIS LAST FATHER FIGURE AND EVEN MADE HARRY WATCH HIM DIE
- locked sirius up AFTER HE HAD SPENT TWELVE YEARS IN PRISON in the house where he was ABUSED AS A CHILD AND MADE TO FEEL OUTCAST AND UNLOVED and pretty much exacerbated sirius’ arrested development and feeling of worthlessness because he’s dumbledore and dumbledore knows best
- LET SNAPE TEACH AT HOGWARTS FOR 15+ YEARS DESPITE KNOWING FULL WELL HOW HE TREATED STUDENTS JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO KEEP HIM CLOSE
- HE IS IN A POSITION OF POWER - ARGUABLY THE POSITION OF POWER - AND USES IT TO MANIPULATE AND EMOTIONALLY TRAUMATISE HARRY AND BATTER HIM INTO A WEAPON TO USE AGAINST VOLDEMORT AT THE COST OF HARRY’S FUCKING CHILDHOOD
and this is NEVER ADDRESSED in the books. Dumbledore is never seen as anything but a wise and noble father figure to Harry. HARRY NAMES HIS SON AFTER THIS MAN WHO MANIPULATED HIM AND LITERALLY WALKED HIM INTO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE. FUCK dumbledore.
- Lets Sirius Black get away with attempted murder with only detention for punishment
- Doesn’t know/care that his Defense teacher has Voldemort sticking out the back of his head and is teaching students
- Does not figure out/care that a bloody fucking basilisk is attacking students, leaves that up to the twelve year-olds instead, nevermind that he’s supposed to be the greatest wizard of the age
- Sends Ginny Weasley off for a cup of hot chocolate after she’s been posessed by Voldemort for a whole school year (I’m never over the disservice done to Ginny Weasley)
- Lets a goddamn Squib clean the entire fucking castle and be in charge of discipline against students whom Filch clearly hates (Crying about being able to whip them in Y5? Wishing that he could hang them from the ceiling by their thumbs?) and also has absolutely no way of protecting himself against should a student decide to hex him
- A shit headmaster, just really. One teacher per subject for hundreds of students? Lets people like Snape near children? Permits all sorts of horrible bullying, and does literally nothing against Umbridge except rescue Trelawney, who’s a crap teacher anyhow. And why is Binns teaching? How does a ghost keep up on recent history or even mark the stinking papers?
- Sends Hagrid to take baby Harry from the house his parents just died in??? What the hell was happening that he didn’t do it himself?
- Decides that he, a half-blood wizard who used to genuinely think Muggles were inferior and should be ruled for their own good and whose parents were both magical, is the best person to lead the resistance against pureblood bigotry, a host of pure- and half-blood witches and wizards to accompany him (like, allyship is all well and good but was there a single canonical Muggleborn who wasn’t Lily or Hermione?)
- Lets a boy he knows to have a Dark Mark attend school and attempt to kill him all year, badly, and with a lot of collateral damage, instead of just doing him the solid of offering him some help
- Lets Harry languish his fifth year, suffering horribly, instead of arming him with the knowledge and tools he needs. Lets Snape teach Harry Potter Occlumency? REALLY NOW? (And his reasoning’s shit, bc if he was worried that Voldy would tap into Harry’s mind and see stuff why wasn’t he worried that Snape, his beloved spy, would get seen?)
- lets the Weasley twins get away with abduction/ attempted murder (shoving Flint into a cupboard where he’s lost for weeks)
- sends eleven-year-olds into life threatening situations for detention
- makes Filch deal with the Weasley twin’s repeated bullshit large scale vandalism
- doesn’t do anything about the traumatised ghost of a young girl haunting the location of her murder
- allows Hagrid to break dozens of occupational health and safety laws in his classes
- also ‘rescuing’ Trelawney is 100% not because he cares about her as a person - as a medium/seer she is only a resource he can’t let fall into the wrong hands.
- Speaking of Hagrid; Dumbledore has a history of mismanaging and mistreating isolated young boys with dysfunctional traumatic pasts; Tom Riddle, Hagrid, Snape, Harry, Neville.
- And then when he’s feeling guilty about it, finds ways to keep them near him, as part of his machinations within the wizarding world. (Neville somewhat escapes because as guilty as Dumbledore feels, he just can’t be assed so he passes Neville off to herbology and there Neville gets an actual education).
- KNOWS the position of DADA is cursed, but STILL lets Remus become a teacher, knowing very well what’s likely to happen to fulfill the curse and how it’d further complicate his life.
- And then doesn’t speak up for him.
- Helps foster not just the house rivalry at Hogwarts, but the attitude that ALL Slytherins are EVIL (vile, corrupt, liars, cheats, etc). These are children under his care and he sets them up to be reviled, to end up fighting back and creating a culture of under-age vengeance and violence.
- Oh yeah, does not call for any sort of investigation, or heightened awareness etc when Harry ends up in the Triwizard Tournament, even though it’s all as suspicious as f*ck and could lead to death - AND at that point, he’s the only legally acknowledged guardian underage Harry has.
- Does NOT shut down the school when the Ministry declares freaking DEMENTORS are going to roam the outer grounds of a school for CHILDREN.
- Also does not immediately order every child on grounds to learn how to create a Patronus.
- Does NOT shut down the school when the DEMENTORS cross the boundry lines into the INNER GROUNDS and swarm on the quidditch field - filled with hundreds of innocent children.